Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whew!

Man what a week. I feel like I'm just starting to recover from it. After Brad hit that old lady we went into the red wood mountains where I was unable to get a cell phone signal for several hours. Later that night we went to the Castro district. Yes I'm a straight, married male but the Castro was fun. I got some pics but they're not blogable here. Two naked men standing on the side of the street!! Wtf! Why just stand there naked? It was different. The next night was the wedding after which I left and boarded a plane back to Detroit by way of Houston. I know Houston isn't really like the sound the way Florida is but it felt so amazing to be in the south again. So here I am back in Michigan. Back in boring Michigan. It was nonstop fun and laughter in California with my friends. I was nearly in tears when I said goodbye to Myrone. I also refriended Brian. Someone who was a good friend until about 10 years ago me and a girlferiend broke up and she started dating him. Something that is fine with me but it made it hard to be friends with him and we drifted apart. He lives in northern California now. The trip was nothing short of amazing.

No comments: