Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm broken

I think it happened after I got fired from WB. Maybe I was always crazy. Maybe its been happening for the past couple years since I moved back from Florida. I feel as if I have no control over my life. Sometimes I feel like I can't control things I say. I don't want to feel like this. Today I woke up depressed wondering where my career in television went. I know it was taken from me because of a bad manager who didn't know how else to look busy. After I was fired I spent a lot of time not working much. My life was a long series of unfortunate events until I moved back to Michigan. I have a job now but the pay isn't enough and I feel like they could get rid of me at anytime. I'm kept in the dark about a lot of things. I can't afford the insurance or I would see a shrink.

No comments: